Nouri Solutions specializes in the development, hosting and management of enterprise client/server and web based applications using the following technologies:
Operating Systems, Databases and Cloud Services
- Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, LINUX
- RDBMS: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, etc.
- NoSQL: Microsoft Cosmo DB, MongoDB, etc.
- IIS, Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365 applications
- Microsoft Azure, Amazon, Google cloud services
- Web Hosts: WinHost, Go Daddy, 1&1, etc.
Programming Languages and Frameworks
- SPA Frameworks - Angular.JS, Angular, Vue, React
- Mobile Apps - Xamarin Forms, Google Flutter
- C++, Python, VHDL
- SQL, LINQ, ADO, ADO.NET, XML, Entity Framework
- WCF, SOAP, REST, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, FTP, TCP/IP, Web Sockets
Applications & Systems Integration
- Wordpress, Umbraco, nopCommerce
- Authorize.net, Paypal
- Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Odoo
- Kepware OPC server, Raspberry Pi, Utrla96, MT3620
- Here Technologies, Tomtom, Xilinx ZINQ, SoCs, FPGA
Below is a diagram showing the architecture of a sample system we develop and manage.
The table below describes the list of foundation classes used in the My Online Objects system.
|Object||The Object is the root parent of all objects managed by an organization. It is responsible for maintaining the object identity, class type, name, description, image and other defined attributes.|
|Class||The Class object is derived from Object and is responsible defining and maintaining the object type information for built-in and custom types. The type information includes a description of the object Properties, Associations, and Interactions. The basic class types are: Person, Thing, Category, and Interaction.|
|Client||The Client object represents a registered organization interested in using the system services. All objects in the system are owned and managed by a given client organization.|
|User Account||The User Account represents a system user. It is derived from Person and is responsible for maintaining the user login and contact information. A Client organization has one ore more user accounts. The basic User Account types are: Client, Contact, Employee, Customer, Partner, and Supplier. Objects are assigned to defined user account with a list of defined actions and permissions.|
|App||The App represents a computer program that facilitates the organization activities and supports one or more of the defined objects and interactions. The Client has one or more apps supporting the various business functions.|
Interactions are initiated by a User Account on one ore more organization Objects such as Assets, Products, Services, etc. Examples:
Organization Objects, URI Requests & Solutions
The objects defined and managed in the system by a client organization users are accessible for viewing and updating via web requests using web browsers on computers or mobile devices. A web request is a type of URI. See references below.